Pursuant to articles 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016)
ARGENTIERE PAGLIAI S.n.c. Di Paolo Pagliai & C. – with registered office in 50125 Florence, Borgo S. Jacopo 41r, VAT number IT03672090481 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”), in its capacity as Data Controller hereby informs you, in compliance with article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) that the data you provide shall be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1 – SUBJECT OFTHE DATA PROCESSING:
1.1 The subject of the processing shall be the personal data, identification (e.g. name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or even simply “data” – that you communicate to the Controller upon the stipulation of the purchase contract made with said Data Controller.
1.2 The Data Controller may also acquire, subject to your specific written consent, (1) photo-graphic images attesting to your satisfaction with Argentiere Pagliai’s product/s, (2) spon-taneous written statements regarding your satisfaction with Argentiere Pagliai’s prod-uct/s.
2 – PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
2.1 In compliance with article 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679: your data shall be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- To implement the purchase contract you stipulated with the Data Controller;
- To fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the current business relationship with you;
- To fulfil the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the supervisory authority (such as for example regarding anti-money laundering);
- To exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right to defence in court.
2.2. Only after having acquired your specific written consent, the data you provide shall also be processed for the following purposes:
To forward – via e-mail, paper mail and/or text messages and /or telephone contacts, newsletters – business communications and/or advertising material regarding products or services offered by the Controller and evaluate your level of satisfaction regarding the qual-ity of products and/or services;
To forward – via email, paper mail and/or text messages and/or telephone contacts, news-letters – business and/or promotional communications of third parties;
To publish the material referred to in points (1), (2), of article 1.2 “Subject of the Data Pro-cessing”, on the company website and/or on websites of third parties or industry forums for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
2.3 Please note that if you are already a customer we may send you business communications relating to the Controller’s products and services that are similar to those you have already used, except in the event of your express disagreement to this type of processing via notification to the Controller in accordance with articles 4 and 130 of the Privacy Code.
3 – DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE
3.1 The processing of your personal data shall be carried out by means of the operations indi-cated in article 4 of the Privacy Code and in article 4 (2) of the GDPR and precisely: collec-tion, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consul-tation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Your personal data shall be processed both on paper and by electronic and/or automated means.
3.2 The Data Controller shall process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in article 2) and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, also as regard to personal data acquired for marketing purposes. At the end of the aforementioned period the data shall be deleted or made anonymous.
3.3. The Data Controller has delegated, in accordance with article 28 of the GDPR, the com-pany Emmecubo S.r.l., based in Via delle Absidi, Treviso, as the external processor re-sponsible for the storage of your personal data on cloud storage.
4 – ACCESS TO THE DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in articles 2.1 and 2.2:
- To the employees and collaborators of the Controller in their capacity as internal processors and/or persons responsible of the processing and/or system administrators;
- To third party companies or to other entities (by way of example: credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as external processors.
5 – COMUNICAZIONE DEI DATI
5.1 Your data may be communicated for the purposes referred to in article 2.1 to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS – insurance supervisory institute), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those entities to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These entities shall retain the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
5.2 Your data shall not be disseminated.
6 – DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data shall be stored on servers located within the European Union.In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, shall have the right to choose servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data shall take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7 – MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE EVENT OF NON PROVISION
7.1 The provision of data for the purposes referred to in article 2.1 is mandatory. Without the provision of said data we cannot guarantee the execution of the purchase contract.
7.2 The provision of data for the purposes referred to in article 2.2 is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, business communications and advertising material concerning the products offered by the Controller.
8 – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
8.1 In your capacity as a data subject you are entitled to the rights set forth in article 7 of the Privacy Code and in article 15 of the GDPR, and precisely the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- To obtain information: a) on the original personal data provided; b) on the purposes and methods of the data processing; c) on the logic applied in the case of identification details regarding the Controller, the processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; d) on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as a designated representative in the territory of the State, or as processors or responsible persons;
- To obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when required, the integration of data; b) erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that concern you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data that concern you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or business communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, via e-mail and/or via traditional marketing methods, by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the data subject’s right to oppose, set forth in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes via automated methods extends to traditional methods and that in any case the data subject has the possibility to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the data subject can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
8.2 Where applicable, the data subject is also entitled to the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right to rectification, right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to lodge complaints to the supervisory authority
9 – HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You may at any time exercise the rights referred to in point 8 above by forwarding as follows:
- A registered letter with return receipt to ARGENTIERE PAGLIAI S.n.c., Borgo S. Jacopo 41r – 50125 Firenze.
- An email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org which must be followed, within the next 48 hours, by a registered letter with return receipt to the aforementioned address.
10 – DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Data Controller is ARGENTIERE PAGLIAI S.n.c.. with registered office in Borgo S. Jacopo 41r , Florence (Italy), Tel. 055/282840 – Email email@example.com
The updated list of the processors and persons responsible for data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
11 – COOKIES – REFUSING COOKIES
Argentierepagliai.it may retrieve or store information from the browser, especially in the form of cookies. Such information may relate to the Users and their preferences and are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website with the User’s expectations, by offering a customized browsing experience.
For detailed information on the necessary procedure, please consult your browser’s help pages. For an overview of the most common browsers, visit
In accordance with Legislative Decree D. Lgs. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code for the protection of personal data”), the owner, Argentiere Pagliai S.n.c. di Paolo Pagliai & C., informs subjects who subscribe to the newsletter of the purposes and methods for the processing of the personal data collected, the scope of its communication and dissemination, as well as how to apply.
To subscribe to the mailing list that allows you to receive by e-mail, automatically and free of charge, communications from Argentiere Pagliai, use the form on this page.
USE OF DATA
Personal data provided by users is used for the sole purpose of sending the newsletter about activities promoted by our Company and will not be disclosed to third parties.
The provision of data is optional.
The refusal to provide data makes it impossible to obtain the newsletter service.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The data collected is subject to information technology processes by specifically appointed persons using electronic methods and tools, as well as, potentially, by supporting methods on paper.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
It is specified that data provided for subscription to the newsletter will not be communicated, disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of the data collected is Argentiere Pagliai S.n.c. di Paolo Pagliai & C. based in Florence in Borgo S. Jacopo 41r, VAT number and tax code 03672090481.
The data processing related to the newsletter service takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of Argentiere Pagliai S.n.c. and is handled by the Company staff.
As part of technical maintenance of the website, data connected to the newsletter may be handled by specifically authorized personnel in accordance with article 29 of the Code for protection of personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Subjects to whom the personal data refer will be able to assert their rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 number 196, by contacting the data controller.
In particular, subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its completion, updating, or correction.
In detail, interested parties have the right to request to be told:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and use of the data;
c) the reasoning applied in the case of its processing with electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, responsible managers and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, comma 2;
e) the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about the data in their role as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or as agents.
Interested parties have the right to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, when interested, completion of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the operations, including their content, referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Interested parties have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or commercial communications.
Requests should be sent:
- via e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via fax: 055 2648150
- or via post, to Argentiere Pagliai S.n.c. di Paolo Pagliai & C. with headquarters in Florence in Borgo S. Jacopo 41r, cap 50125.
Data will be preserved until the express request of cancellation.
CANCELLATION FROM THE SERVICE
To receive the newsletter no longer, complete the form on this page with address and click on “Cancel subscription” or send an email requesting cancellation to the address email@example.com
In case of problems, please inform us at:
Information about Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files memorized by the browser on the hard disk of your computer. Every time that a user returns to our site, the browser re-sends us these cookies to allow us to offer a personalized experience which reflects user preferences and eases access to our services.
Which cookies do we use?
Our cookies allow us to recognize users who return to the website as well as their data, so that they do not have to insert the same information again. They also allow us to analyse traffic models of users who visit the website so that we can improve its usability.
These are the types of cookie used by www.argentierepagliai.it:
Technical cookies may be used to allow users to exploit requested services via our site. Without these technical cookies it would not be possible to supply the services requested.
For example, technical cookies can be used to record activities of the user (for example, filling out a form) when the user returns to a page from a preceding session.
Analytic cookies are used to obtain statistical information on the use of the website. In addition, these cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, which parts of the website are clicked on by the user and the time between one click and another. This information may be linked to the details of the user such as IP address (made anonymous at the last byte) domain or browser; it is analysed together with information of other people so as not to identify one user from another. For example these cookies may be used by our site to analyse and improve the performance and design of our site.
Third party cookies
When a user visits our website it is possible that some cookies not controlled by Argentiere Pagliai.it are memorized. This happens, for example, if a user visits a page with content from a third party’s website. The cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has accessed their personal account.